The Maxpedition EDC Pocket Organizer: EDC Essentials Day 2
The Maxpedition EDC Pocket Organizer is perfect for those who prefer to optimize their everyday carry by only carrying what’s needed for that moment.
There’s nothing better than having all your everyday carry items organized and stashed neatly away. In a previous post, I illustrated my Coghlan’s three bag EDC system that I currently use because I do carry a lot of stuff, but for those of you that don’t like to carry everything, check out the pocket organizer for a single, go to place for all your edc items.
The Maxpedition EDC organizer is about 8 inches high and 6 inches wide, giving you enough room for your favorite Moleskine or Fieldnotes Cahier, Fisher space pen, multitool, dedicated knife and perhaps a Keysmart. Just enough room for what you need.
The EDC organizer is the perfect add on to any backpack EDC or tactical bag, is small enough to be carried on it’s own, and transfers from one everyday carry bag to another in seconds. Perfect for you bag switchers out there.
The mesh slip on the outside of the organizer is perfect for carrying your phone, up to 5 inches wide, and you can actually fit a small portable USB charger inside if desired (at the expense of the notebook).
David Banther of davidbanther.com walks us through the Maxpedition EDC Pocket Organizer, and how he packs his EDC in this video. It’s an excellent video that’s well worth the watch!
Maxpedition EDC Pocket Organizer Specs
- Main compartment: 6″(L) x 1″(W) x 8″(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 9 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Front exterior: 2″ x 3″ loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Oversized handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two 3″ TacTie™ Attachment Straps
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
Credit: EOD Cross