The Aukmont Vintage Canvas Backpack Is Perfect For A Low Profile Everyday Carry Backpack
One of the things that I have to say is that I am all in favor of blending in with the crowd. From day to day, in many ways it’s better to get in and out without people really noticing or remembering. When it comes to backpacks, even though I have a few tactical backpacks from the guys at Maxpedition, Fox Tactical and Condor, I prefer to use high quality backpacks that “normal” people carry everyday.
You never know when you might end up in a seedy part of town, and the last thing you want is for someone to think that you have a $1,500 laptop and other really cool gear that they can jack you for, right? That’s where the Aukmont Vintage Canvas Backpack comes into play. This backpack is perfect for suburbia. Whether it means working out of a Starbucks or at a satellite office, this 19 liter backpack will carry what you need.
- Eco-friendly casual life style.
- Cotton canvas backpack with leather deco.
- Made from senior durable sturdy canvas
- Plenty of pockets
- Every corner and pressure lines are very neat.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for carrying comfort.
- Dimensions: Approx. 11.8 x 15.8 x 6.7″(L x H x W)
- Capacity: 19 Liters
- 15″ Laptop compatible
- 3 Colors: Black, Tan, Coffee
$26.99 via Amazon