Maxpedition Daily Essentials Pouch Overview.
When you make sure that you have the things you need with you, it can be hard to find the right pouch to put them in. This is especially true when you are one of those people that like to carry a bit of everything… A knife, flashlight, a bit of first aid and medications, perhaps a portable USB charger or such.
The Maxpedition Daily Essentials Pouch measures 5.5″ (L) x 2.5″ (W) x 8″ (H) overall, with a main compartment size of 5″ (L) x 1.5″ (W) x 7.5″ (H) and small front compartment measuring 4.5″ (H) x 1″ (W) x 4.5″ (H). There’s enough room for a 7 inch tablet, charger cables and the other stuff in your EDC. It also offers the Advanced Gear Research (AGR) attachment system for modular use.
In the front pocket, there’s a smaller pocket to separate a few items away from the main section, and loop organizers for your pens and tools. The main compartment offers additional loop organizers and three internal pockets. In addition, the Daily Essential Pouch offers two TacTie PJC5 Polymer Joining Clips allowing for modular use with AGR or legacy packs.
- Two-compartment pouch designed for everyday carry
- Sized to wear on a belt or to attach to the side of a pack
- Main zippered compartment fits necessities plus a large cellphone
- Frontal zippered compartment with elastic organization
- Exterior mounting surface for adding a small pouch
- Frontal 2″ x 3.5″ loop field for patch adhesion
- Shapeshift webbing carry handle with D-rings
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Laser cut ATLAS Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie PJ5C Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength